← Back to all remote jobs
Remote Job Description
An Enrollment Specialist is a member of the Patient Engagement Specialist (PES) team and works as an extension of the sales organization. Once CareHarmony has acquired a new patient implementation, the PES team reaches out to patients telephonically to educate and enroll them in Medicare-sponsored care coordination programs designed to help the patient better manage their chronic illnesses (diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, etc.).
CareHarmony venture-backed Nashville healthcare start-up rapidly undergoing a phase of hypergrowth. CareHarmony was formed to help hospitals and physician practices thrive in the new era of value-based care by combining the latest advancements in population health technology with 24/7 care coordination services. We are on a mission to help heal healthcare and keep chronically ill patients from falling through the cracks prevalent in today’s fractured healthcare system.
This is a telephonic patient recruitment position with no face-to-face patient contact. This position has both remote and onsite options.
- CareHarmony is seeking Enrollment Specialists to contact and enroll patients into our Medicare-sponsored Chronic Care Management program.
- As an Enrollment Specialist, you will be responsible for contacting a list of assigned patients, educating them on the benefits of our care management services, and encouraging them to enroll in our programs.
You will work from an assigned patient pool, making outbound calls, educating potential patients on what our care program offers, and ultimately enroll the patient.
You will be responsible for establishing rapport with potential patients, overcoming objections to participation, and encouraging the patient to enroll. You will have to tailor your messaging to patients based upon their demographics, unique health concerns, and insurance.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to explain the program offered in an informational, influential, concise, and personable manner
- Proven ability be able to work within a team dynamic and be a leader
- Articulate a warm and professional etiquette when speaking on the phone to patients
- Possess a high-quality of data entry skills with the ability to multi-task
- Natural ability to express empathy with a patient-focused mindset and engagement
- Ability to be creative in delivering education to patients, while tailoring the showcase the benefits of the program
- Comfortable with working within different software platforms (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Skype)
- Will be able to consistently deliver high call volume, spending in excess of 80% of your time on the phone.
- Associates degree or higher
Health, Dental, Vision. Full-time. No weekends. 10 Holidays per year.
Apply for this job