← Back to all remote jobs
Email Marketing Manager (Plaid)
Remote Job Description
Who We Are
Thinkful is a new type of school that brings high-growth tech careers to ambitious people everywhere. We provide 1-on-1 learning through our network of industry experts, hiring partners, and online platforms to deliver a structured and flexible education. Thinkful offers programs in web development, data science, and design, with in-person communities in up-and-coming tech hubs around the U.S. To join the Thinkful network visit thinkful.com.
As our Email Marketing Manager, you will drive the middle of the funnel engagement with prospective students, utilizing our current automation tools. You’ll work closely with the content, local, design, and admissions teams to develop email strategy and source appropriate content for emails.
In this role, you will own strategy, implementation, and copywriting of all marketing emails across two distinct brands. You will create engaging communications through our bi-weekly newsletters and ongoing drip campaigns for both Thinkful and Bloc brands. You will be responsible for all email performance, specifically moving people through our funnel and into enrollment. An ideal candidate will have a history of trying to improve performance through structured tests of content, send times, and design.
- Use existing data to develop quarterly email strategies across all of the marketing
- Provide analyses of email campaigns and recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- Monitor, track, and report on all marketing campaign performance (open rates, CVR, etc.)
- Manage current email agency
- Write email copy and implement emails as needed
- Project manage internal asks
- Set, track, and organize metrics to measure performance
- Manage email content calendar
- Experience creating robust email strategies, calendars, and testing schedules
- Comfortable with reporting on results, specifically presenting on email performance
- Knowledge of email best practices
- Prior experience in working with an email service provider, like Customer.io or Marketo
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Looker, or Heap
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS specifically as it pertains to coding email templates
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and equity
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered for individuals and meaningfully covered for families
- 401k plan options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Expand your skills with free Thinkful courses and a Mentor, plus discounts for friends and family
- Commuter Benefits Card via WageWorks
- Paid Parental Leave
If you are interested in this position please provide your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the role.
Thinkful can only hire candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We stand against any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Thinkful provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. If you're talented and driven, please apply.
At this time, we are unable to consider applicants from the following states: Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming
Apply for this job